A common misconception held by investors is to hold stocks for the long term. As a Technical Analyst, looking back at the last decade, if you held long you either lost a lot of money or are even with what you started. I began and continue my Financial Education with Trade Smart University in order to understand how to better manage my portfolio, and find ways to efficiently communicate with my financial advisor. I invite you now to do the same.
- August 2010- Present: TSU Moderator
TSU offers live online interactive webinar classes; as a Modertor I am able to chat with students and respond to immediate questions.
- August 2010- Present: TSU Study Guide Writer
- June 2009- Present: Independent Trader
- January 2009- Present: Junior Architect - Skordas Design Studio
- December 2006- January 2009: Junior Architect - Janson Design Group
Brooklyn, NY 11228